Uttoxeter Road | Blythe Bridge | Stoke-on-Trent | ST11 9NT | telephone 0300 123 4017
For the Dispensary telephone: 01538 722 215

click here for our Tean Surgery

Blythe Bridge Surgery







Practice Staff are bound by the same confidentiality rules as Doctors.  We comply fully with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information Act 2000.


All consultations are strictly confidential.  It is important that the NHS keeps accurate and up-to-date records about your health and treatment so that those treating you can give you the best possible advice and care.  In order to maintain confidentiality, details of consultations and hospital or laboratory results will only be given to patients themselves or to parents/guardians of children.  No information can be given to any other person without the patient’s written consent.  You have a right to know what information we hold about you.  If you would like to see your records, please contact the Practice Manager.

Access to Patient Information (Data Protection Act)

Only the doctors, employed staff or attached staff  have access to patient records. Our staff are bound by rules of confidentiality relating to a patient’s personal medical records.  If we are requested for information about you from a partner, family member or friend we will not give information without your permission. If we are requested by a company (for example an employer, solicitor or insurer) to provide information regarding your care, consent would be obtained from you before this is request is acted upon.

Change of Personal Details

If you change your name, address or telephone number, please give us full details, including your postcode. If you have an ex-directory telephone number we ask that you allow us to know your number in case we need to contact you – we will not disclose it to anyone else. Please remember to tell us if details for other members of your family have changed. If you move outside the Practice area you will be asked to register with another Practice – if you need further information please speak to the Practice Manager.

Skip to content